Poolrite Composite Spigot (Pair)
This product is currently sold out.
Composite Spigot For Frameless Glass Fencing
Contains Two Spigot Kits!
Trade Customer Enquiries
Click here to learn how you can become an Account Customer and receive trade discounts.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions please Click FAQs.
- Ten Years Warranty. More info.
- Save thousands of dollars on your glass fencing project. No electrician required.
- 100% composite construction = will never rust or corrode.
- NATA tested in accordance with Australian Standards (AS1926.1 Safety barriers for pools).
- Made from ultra-robust, UV stabilised materials.
- Suits 12mm thick glass applications.
- Designed for ground level installations.
- Meets Equipotential Bonding (EB) requirements under AS3000:2007 and international EB standards.
- Designed and Manufactured by the multi-award winning team at Evolve Group in Australia.
- Modern Satin Black Finish - Easily Colour Matched.
- Easy to install with snap-on dress plate.
- Australian Made.
The Poolrite composite fence spigot is the culmination of more than 5 years of intensive research and development by the multi-award winning team at Evolve Group.
Produced using the highest quality and highest grade of engineering composite materials, the Poolrite composite fence spigot has been tested by NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) and meets design compliance certification in accordance with AS1926.1 Safety barriers for pools. All Poolrite composite fence spigots are manufactured in a state of the art ISO accredited manufacturing facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The composite fence spigot is designed specifically for on-ground glass fencing applications and due to it’s non-conductive composite construction, does not require earthing under AS3000.2007 equipotential bonding. Poolrite is the global leader in poolside product innovation.
2 x Composite Spigots
2 x Easy-Fit Dress Plates
2 x Friction Supports
8 x Varied Height Adjustment Shims
4 x Grub Screws
- Do you supply matching Latches & Hinges for the gates?
- We are looking into offering these items, however they are not currently available.
- What is the longest panel we can use with 2 spigots?
- 1100mm Wide (12mm thickness)
- Does the surface of the Poolrite Composite Spigot react with quick/rapid setting grouts?
- No, the surface will not react with grouts.
- Does the grout damage the surface at all?
- No. Also note that our cover place is far easier to install post grouting.
- When can we get it?
- Available Now
- How much is a spigot for trade and fencing customers?
- Contact us today for trade pricing
- Am I able to get these powder-coated or painted to match a standard chrome/stainless steel spigot?
- Yes, Poolrite’s Composite Spigot can be painted. The Poolrite Composite Spigot comes in Matt Black only, however it can be painted at home. Follow the standard 'How to paint plastic' rules. We also recommend giving the outside a light sanding prior to applying a primer coat - eg. https://www.bunnings.com.au/diy-advice/paint/how-to-paint/how-to-paint-plastic
Strictly for use on ground level installations. It is advised that prior to installation you familiarise yourself with any applicable local codes or building regulations.