Use Drop-down Menu to view list of "S" Series Media Filter models.
One piece seamless rotationally moulded filter designed for max strength with overdrain designed for smooth even flow of water into the filter tank.
- 10 years on tank
- 1 year on valve & internals. More info.
- One-piece, seamless rotationally moulded tank
- Made from high-density polyethylene
- Overdrain designed for smooth, even water flow
- Underdrain ensures maximum backwashing power for longer filter cycles
- All non-corrosive construction
Our award-winning v2000 multiport valve features:
- Replacement avalblie fits Smart Valve, Magna valve.
- 50mm ports and large diameter valve for greater water flow and quieter operation
- Domed top cover to prevent debris building up around valve stem for easy operation and longevity
- 50mm plumbing unions allowing quick connection and simplified servicing with reducers to 40mm
- Over moulded gaskets to prevent spider gasket blowouts
Over the past two decades, these Australian-designed sand filters have demonstrated their quality and reliability in thousands of commercial and domestic installations. Although the S-5000 looks a little different from its bigger brothers, the only major difference between these filters is power.
These filters are covered by a manufacturer's 10-warranty on the filter tank and 12-month warranty on all other components.
Poolrite recommends using Recycled glass media.
Replaces S seres Mk1, Enduro Filters, Magna Filters